- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience with our family of websites is as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we hope you will use our selection of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
- The law gives you certain privacy rights. Centre PowerSports & Marine gives you more.
- We do not sell or share specific client information with any outside entity.
- We value your privacy as if it were our own.
- This policy includes information about:
- Protecting information about you from companies outside of Centre PowerSports & Marine and our family of e-commerce websites
- Making the security of information a priority
- Collecting information
- Managing information
- Centre PowerSports & Marine services and businesses
- This policy covers client information, which means personally identifiable information about a client or a client’s current or former relationship with our family of websites. This policy applies to all Centre PowerSports & Marine employees, associates, services and businesses.
- We do NOT sell or share any specific client information with companies, businesses, or services outside of Centre PowerSports & Marine and our family of e-commerce websites; period.
- Making the security of information a priority and keeping client information secure is one of our top priorities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect client information. Employees are authorized to access client information only when they need it to provide you with products and services or to maintain your accounts. Our employees and associates are bound by a code of ethics that requires confidential treatment of client information and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow this code.
- Collecting information: We collect and use various types of information to provide you with reporting and consulting services, service your accounts, save you time and money and better respond to your needs. Client information is categorized in the following three ways:
- Application Information — information that you provide to us on applications and through other means. Examples include your name, address, and contact information.
- Other General Information — information from outside sources, such as data from public records, that is not assembled or used for the purpose of determining your eligibility for a product or service.
- Managing Information We manage how and when information is shared:
- Within Centre PowerSports & Marine
- With companies and associates that work for us
- In other situations
MANAGING INFORMATION WITH COMPANIES THAT WORK WITH CENTRE POWERSPORTS & MARINE
- We may share any of the three categories of client information outlined in this policy with companies that work for us. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential and to use the client information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. These companies may include those that provide technical services such as programming or web site maintenance. These companies might assist us, for example, in processing your financial information into monthly reports, mailing account statements and fulfilling your service requests. In addition, we may share any of the three categories of client information with our own employees and associates or with companies that work for us in order to provide marketing support and other services.
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow webs applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
DISCLOSING INFORMATION IN OTHER SITUATIONS
- Centre PowerSports & Marine may share aggregated or averaged and non-identifying information about our clients collected through the registration process and input by our clients, as well as through our online surveys, focus groups, and services. For example, non-specific client information may be disclosed in connection with trend reports, industry averages, and industry benchmarks. Client information may also be disclosed to companies that process your requests for products or services. With your consent we may share any of the three categories of customer information outside of Centre PowerSports & Marine in situations such as when you agree to participate in a specific survey, study or focus group.
- Unless required by law, Centre PowerSports & Marine or our family of websites will never disclose your identity in relation to your data without your prior consent.
- You may have other privacy protections under state laws; we will comply with applicable state laws with regard to our information practices.
- It is our policy not to use or share the personal information in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information or information regarding use of the services if, for any reason, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is necessary to do so, including: to satisfy laws, regulations or other legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other policies; to operate the services properly; or to protect our services, our employees or our members.
ADROLL PRIVACY STATEMENT