This is the helmet others judge their performance by. Designed as a no compromise snowmobile helmet that provides great vision, warmth and protection.
- 4 year limited warranty**.
- Dual lens visor featuring Clear Vision Technology with 180° peripheral vision.
- BV2S fog-resistant mask system with soft surgical rubber seal and easy adjust knob.
- Lever-activated sunshield.
- Front push-button release for jaw piece.
- Removable and washable inner liner.
- Integrated backlight (batteries included).
- Quick-release chin strap.
- D.O.T. certified.
- Shell: Polycarbonate Composite.
|Head (in)||20 7/8-21 1/4||21 5/8-322||22 3/8-22 3/4||23 1/8-23 5/8||24-24 3/8||24 3/4-25 1/4||25 1/2-25 7/8|
|Head (in)||19 1/4-19 3/4||20-20 1/2||20 7/8-21 1/4|
HOW TO MEASURE
- For best results, have someone else take measurements.
- Measure body in underwear.
- Tape must be snug but not tight.
- If measurements fall between two sizes, order the larger size.
Height: without shoes, standing with heels and back against a wall.
Head: around your head, from the center of the forehead, above the ears and over the natural bump at the back of the head.
Arm Length: Let the hands hang down on the side in a slightly bent position. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Chest: measure under your arm, around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: immediately below the lowest rib.
Hips: across the fullest part of the seat.
Inseam: without shoes, from crotch to the floor.
Gloves & Mitts: measure palm width.